Centerstone is a not-for-profit health system providing mental health and substance use disorder treatments. Services are available nationally through the operation of outpatient clinics, residential programs, the use of telehealth and an inpatient hospital. Centerstone also features specialized programs for the military community, therapeutic foster care, children’s services and employee assistance programs. Centerstone’s Research Institute provides guidance through research and technology, leveraging the best practices for use in all our communities. Centerstone’s Foundation secures philanthropic resources to support the work and mission of delivering care that changes people's lives.
General employee benefits: Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Bachelor’s Degree positions:
- Family Support Specialist (Bartholomew, Brown, Clark, Decatur, Jackson, Jefferson, Lawrence, Madison, Monroe, Morgan, Randolph, Rush, Scott, Washington, Wayne Counties)
- Wrap Around Facilitator (Bartholomew, Clark Counties)
Master’s Degree positions:
- Therapist and Social Workers (Bartholomew, Brown, Clark, Delaware, Fayette, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Monroe, Randolph, Rush, Washington Counties)
Provide case management services to children and families in home, community and school settings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Coordinate client care by working closely with a multidisciplinary team to develop and maintain essential elements of the client’s clinical record, including but not limited to treatment plan, progress notes, reporting and correspondence with external agents, and remain in compliance standards. Teach and train clients in activities of daily living, in a group and individual settings, complying with clinical documentation requirements, and providing services according to organizational guidelines or protocols. After evaluation and assessment, connect client with community support systems as determined to be appropriate, and maintain regular communications with schools, OFC’s and other family service providers that the client and their family is involved with or receiving services from. Consistently exercise discretion and judgment to analyze, interpret, make decisions and decide what actions are necessary based on the varying facts and circumstances of each individual case. Provide telephone and on-site crisis intervention/prevention and follow-up to clients and their families. Regular and Reliable attendance is required.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or a related field from a four-year college or university preferred. Experience working and/or volunteering within the behavioral health field, criminal justice, or social services field can be considered in place of degree. Must have at least three years of experience working with SED population.
Partners with youth and families utilizing the High Fidelity Wraparound Process to assist in building informal support networks through the use of formal team based services to assist children who are at risk for out of home placement or have ongoing mental health difficulties in order to empower youth and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Obtain and maintain State licensure as a wraparound facilitator. Write child and family plans that outline strategies to address family needs using a strengths-based approach. Assist child and team members in identifying and leveraging resources for the child and family plans. Provide support, training and assistance to other community members facilitating child and family teams. Act as a gatekeeper/referral agent for resources for children and family, screening referral for wrap-around services. Regular and Reliable attendance is required.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum two years of qualifying experience with SED (seriously emotionally disturbed) population, work targeted to a population identified as SED, persons with experience in case management, therapy, or skills training in conjunction with a mental health center, or other work that is targeted to a defined SED population and not incidental contact within another position.
Maintain necessary communications and reporting with referral sources and other involved parties as approved by client. Maintain effective working relationships with the clinical team. Maintain timely/accurate clinical records in accordance with organization policies. Maintain effective relationships with Community referral sources.
Participate in the development and implementation of quality clinical practices. Provide excellent customer service to individuals seeking our services.
Key Performance Indicators: Meet billable hour productivity standards. Complete ANSA/CANS assessments and reassessments on time. Complete clinical documentation within two business days of the service provided. Complete treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations in a timely manner.
Job Qualifications: Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field is required. Three to five years’ experience in behavioral health environment is preferred. Experience in evidence-based and best practices interventions is preferred. Must be licensed eligible and actively working toward acquisition of licensure. Can start with temporary license.