Legislative Priorities for 2018
- Support SB 184 to permit foster families to have a total of six children in their home.
- Continue to spread the word that more foster and adoptive parents are needed and provide support to current foster parents.
- Support SB 224 to address barriers to professional licensing for staff of agencies working with abused and neglected children.
- Support HB 1314 regarding educational outcomes for children in foster care.
- Support HB 1421 positive discipline in schools.