(Virtual) July 7th- Motivational Interviewing Booster Session- Managing Discord
BOOST your competence in Motivational Interviewing! Join other MI practitioners and elevate your skills together.
IARCA is pleased to invite you to join MINT Trainer- George Brenner for a no cost, 1-hour interactive, Motivational Interviewing (MI) Booster Session: Managing Discord.
- Have you attended at least a day of Basic Motivational Interviewing training?
- Do you want to practice the MI skill-- Managing Discord? Discord is an indication of challenges in the relationship between the caregiver and the client.
- Boost your confidence and competence in MI, while having a fun interactive experience with George and other MI practitioners.
Developing competence in MI includes facilitated training in the basics of MI, and what follows helps you to develop competence. This booster session will help you to be mindful of the use of MI as well as build your knowledge of MI. The session will include a combination of concept, discussion, and practice.
This session will focus on:
- How caregivers might generate discord and how clients might generate discord
- How to manage discord when it arises
- Managing discord is considered and advanced skill in MI
Space is limited so please sign up quickly!
Attend this Seminar