(Virtual) May 5th- Motivational Interviewing Booster Session- Open Questions: Asking for Change Talk
BOOST your competence in Motivational Interviewing! Join other MI practitioners and elevate your skills together.
IARCA is pleased to invite you to join MINT Trainer- George Brenner for a no cost, 1-hour interactive, Motivational Interviewing (MI) Booster Session: Open Questions-Asking for Change Talk.
- Have you attended at least a day of Basic Motivational Interviewing training?
- Do you want to practice the first MI skill-- Open Questions and Asking for Examples and Elaborations?
- Boost your confidence and competence in MI, while having a fun interactive experience with George and other MI practitioners.
Developing competence in MI includes facilitated training in the basics of MI, and what follows helps you to develop competence. This booster session will help you to be mindful of the use of MI as well as build your knowledge of MI. The session will include a combination of concept, discussion, and practice.
This session will focus on:
- Asking Open Questions to elicit Change Talk statements
- DARN-CAT Answers
- How to consider which to ask during the 4 Processes
Space is limited so please sign up quickly!
Attend this Seminar