Outcomes - EON
Changes to EON for 2023: EON is moving! On January 2, EON will be avialable at outcomes.force.com/agencies. Beginning at the end of the day on December 15, EON will be offline until we launch again at the new website.
NCFAS trainings: IARCA staff recorded several trainings on how to use NCFAS in EON. They are all available anytime on demand.
The IARCA Outcome Measures Project (IOMP) was originally developed and implemented with the support of the Indiana Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges to assure referral / funding sources, providers, and clients that IARCA agencies would continually assess the strengths and limitations of their programs. IOMP was established in 1998. A web-based software program, EON®, allows easy access and monitoring of outcome data through the production of real-time individual agency outcome reports.
The primary aim of IOMP is to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services provided to children and families by IARCA member agencies. Outcome measures are Clinical, Functional, Effectiveness of Placement, Consumer Satisfaction, Risk Factors, and Services Provided. Data measurement occurs at intake, discharge, follow-up at 6 months, and follow-up at 12 months.
External evaluators analyze and interpret the data, developing an Annual Report and Executive Summary with cross-year comparison of data. Additionally, there have been several Special Report Briefs focusing on specific topics of interest.
Member agencies benefit by comparing their agency results to benchmarks and statewide outcome results. Additionally, there are many stakeholders outside member agencies that benefit from IOMP. IOMP has been used to inform public policy, advocate with legislative stakeholders, and to collaborate with other system partners.
- IARCA Outcomes Project - Snapshot on Racial Equity
- IOMP Annual Report for 2019
- IOMP Executive Summary for 2019
- IOMP Annual Report for 2018
- IOMP Executive Summary for 2018
- IOMP Annual Report for 2017
- IOMP Executive Summary for 2017
- IOMP Annual Report for 2016 (1.8MB pdf)
- IOMP Executive Summary for 2016 (2.1MB pdf)
- IOMP Annual Report for 2015 (3.9 MB pdf)
- IOMP Executive Summary for 2015 (3.4 MB pdf)
- Special Report Brief - Permanency Plan Achievement for Youth in Traditional Foster Care (530 KB pdf)
- Special Report Brief - Educational Outcome and Risks (5.8 MB pdf)
- Responding to the Needs of Indiana Children and Family
- Disproportionality Across Programs 6-28-16
- IARCA Outcome Measures Project
- Collaborative Outcomes Conference Summary Report
- Participating Agencies 2012
- Program Types Definitions
- Overall, parent rights terminated across all program types was 17.5%. Parent rights terminated for both parents across all programs was 10.9%. (IARCCA Outcome Measures Project, 2012 Annual Report)
- The number of prior placements is a variable for outcomes. A considerably higher number of placements, nine or more, were associated with more likely negative outcomes in the areas of clinical, functional, and placement outcomes. (IARCCA Outcome Measures Project, Special Report II – 2004)
- A positive educational outcome at discharge was noted for the majority of youth. The percentage range per program type was between 74.6% and 89.1%. (IARCCA Outcome Measures Project, 2012 Annual Report)