Please join us at the 75th IARCA Annual Conference this year!
Wednesday, September 11th & Thursday, September 12th, 2019
Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 E. 21st St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
This year’s conference will feature knowledgeable speakers recognized both statewide and nationally for their expertise in youth and family services.
Registration is coming soon!
Call For Workshop Presenters
Submit a Presentation Proposal here. Proposals are due by May 1, 2019.
We invite you to submit a proposal to be considered for a 1.5-hour workshop at the conference. Our conference brings together leaders in the field, clinicians, case managers, direct care staff, home and community-based service providers and foster parents. The committee is looking for workshops on best practice standards for children and families, successful outcomes and program improvement, succession planning, wellness, risk management and crisis response.
- Wonderful professional development opportunity
- Collaborate with experts in the field
- Expand your professional portfolio
- Presenters receive a waived registration fee for each presentation day
While we are interested in submissions on all topics touching the child welfare community, we are particularly interested in seeing submissions on the following topics:
- Methamphetamine and opioid addictions
- Cyber safety and cyber bullying
- C-SEC: Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Cultural and linguistic competency in the workplace and with the families we serve
Who Should Attend The Conference?
Professionals from foster care agencies, residential and group home care facilities, home-based providers, PRTF providers, Community Mental Health Centers, Department of Child Services, Department of Corrections, Juvenile Probation, Department of Education, and community-based youth serving organizations should attend. Workshops are designed for the following target audiences:
- CEOs & Executive Level Staff
- Supervisors & Administrative Staff
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- Direct Care Staff
- Foster/Kinship Parents
- Family Case Managers
- Probation Officers
- Anyone Working with Youth & Families
This is an excellent opportunity to meet other providers of children and family services within the state of Indiana and share your educational and experiential knowledge of services available. Several breaks throughout the day and the daily awards luncheon are great ways to network with colleagues from around the state.
Continuing Education Hours (CEHs)
Approved for Continuing Education Hours for LSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LAC, LCAC & Psychologists. (Psychologists who are endorsed as health service providers in psychology (HSPP) may also receive continuing education credits. The Indiana Psychology Board automatically approves some organizations and courses they sponsor will be accepted if the course relates to the practice of psychology.)
Information about 2019 conference fees coming soon.
- IARCA members receive a discounted registration fee. If your agency wants to join IARCA, please email Kellie Safford (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visit www.IARCA.org for more details.
- Prices increase after September 1, 2019