Institute for Excellence
IARCA Institute for Excellence is a public benefit corporation and is organized/operated exclusively to benefit, perform, and carry out the exclusively public, charitable, scientific, educational and other purposes of IARCA. The Institute for Excellence is a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) IRS classification developed for the purpose of providing services throughout Indiana.
In 1999, the IARCA Institute for Excellence was established to promote continual training and development for agencies and their staff who are advocating and providing services to children and families.
The educational services of the Institute for Excellence are:
- Comprehensive training to member agencies and to the public and private sectors to promote quality services to children and families;
- Program enhancement and/or development for member agencies and for public and private sectors to promote quality services to children and families;
- All other educational services that is consistent with the mission/goals of the Indiana Association of Resources and Child Advocacy (IARCA).
Goals of the Institute
In carrying out such public, charitable, scientific, and educational purposes, the Institute for Excellence may engage in the following activities:
- Provide training opportunities and related services that enhance and improve the ability of members of IARCA to serve the needs of children and families;
- Assist IARCA in raising funds and support that can be used to accomplish its charitable and educational purposes related to the needs of children and families;
- Accomplish other purposes that are consistent with the goals of IARCA.
2018 IARCA INSTITUTE FOR EXCELLENCE - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sharon Pierce - President
The Villages of Indiana, 3833 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46208
Phone 800/874-6880, Fax 317/775-6397
Dee Gibson - Vice-President
White’s Residential & Family Services,5233 S. 50 E., Wabash, IN 46992
Phone 260/563-1158, Fax 360/563-5825
Reda Theurer-Miller - Treasurer
Youth Service Bureau of Jay County, 603 W. Archer St., Portland, IN 47371
Phone 260/726-8520, Fax 260/726-8535
Jane Dobbins - Secretary
Group Homes for Children, 3307 Longlois Drive, Lafayette, IN 47904
Phone 765/447-7410, Fax 765/447-1568
Wernle, Inc., P.O. Box 1386, Richmond, IN 47375
Phone 765/966-2506, Fax 765/962-4210
Bethany Christian Services, 7168 Graham Road, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Phone 317/578-5000, Fax 317/596-1715
Childplace, Inc., 2420 E. Tenth St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Phone 812/282-8248, Fax 812/282-3291